Rio Grandé Dip & Marinade
Yield:: 1 cup
Use this flavorful sauce as a dip for corn chips or as a marinade to give sliced or cubed tofu and tempeh the taste of the ol' Southwest.
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 3 Tablespoons Red Star Vegetarian Support Formula nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, and whisk them together until they are well combined.
- Store the sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 2 Tbsp Calories: 32 Fat: 2 gn Carbohydrates: 1 gm Protein: 2 gm