Quick Curry Dip
Yield:: ¾ cup
An ideal dip for raw or steamed vegetables. Try broccoli or cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, mushrooms, and zucchin i, complemented by a few crisp apple slices.
- ¾ cup crumbled, lite silken tofu (firm)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon Red Star Vegetarian Support Formula nutritional yeast flakes
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process until very smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or transfer the mixture to a storage container, and chill it in the refrigerator. It will keep for about a week.
Serving size: 2 Tbsp Calories: 35 Fat: 3 gm Carbohydrates: 1 gm Protein: 2 gm